Saturday, April 01, 2006

100% Genuine

I haven't been around for awhile due to various things, but I'm back in full effect so.........

Free's OFFICIAL MySpace page has been discovered by none other than Braveheart aka IceCity (Yeah, I know who you are:) and I am more than grateful. Thank you so much. This time you can tell it's the realy McCoy because Free actually has a couple of blog entries on there that tell us some info about what she's been up to. Unseen pictures (Thomasina) are also up there for your viewing pleasure. All I can say is I'm really excited about what she's been up to and about to do. She plans on keeping us updated on what's going on with her and it sounds like a lot. The comments left for her are crazy nice and she's had over 11,341 views to her page. "Keep it locked" both here and Free's MySpace page for the latest info.


*You thought I wasn't going to give you the address, didn't you? LOL. I'm just playing, here you go and while you're at it, hit mine up too. I don't have any friends yet. Sad, I know.



FunkyFresh


Ms. Freedom

7 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

Ronnie Wright is/was (not sure) the photographer for 106 & Park. But that is definitely Free and I did notice the major label thing.

Anonymous said...

that still doesnt mean that is free

Anonymous said...

thanks, this is CRA Z is MONEY1 but i cant remember my password
i really hope that is frees myspace because i still love her very much and think about her all the time

FunkyFresh said...

Have a little faith. I really think that the page is actually Free's.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie was her brother?! Didn't know that? Learn somthing new everyday! LOL!!!

FunkyFresh said...

Ronnie Wright is NOT her brother.

Anonymous said...

hey its cra z and i think that probaly is free i jsut send her a message on myspace