Monday, May 08, 2006

Unexpected

If you haven't figured out already, Free's World has been moved back one hour to 4 o'clock. Not only that, but Free's show has been scaled down one hour as well. So now the times are 4-7 Pacific time.The Beat has some serious internal problems and if you check their on-air DJs on a regular basis, than you'll notice that it changes almost every week. The station is slowly getting rid of almost all of its DJs. For what? I really don't know, but many think it's because 100.3 is about to be sold. Whatever the reason, let's hope Free's show continues to come on. I'm mad they're about to get rid of A-One, that was my dude. Let's not forget that Free's World also comes on Saturdays from 2-6 PM Pacific time.

To get you through the extra hour of waiting, I have a feature song of the day. I love this song crazy and I hope you do too. It's Talib Kweli feat. Free with
"Ghetto Love."

2 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

Okay, "F" it. I'm not sure when Free's World ends.

Anonymous said...

A-ONE IS STILL ON THE AIR THAT FOOL AINT GOING NO WHERE HELL IM LISTING HIM RIGHT NOW.