Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What You've Been Waiting For

Ooooh, I'm so hype right now, but let me share this pic of Jamie Foxx and Free with you right quick.

Okay, on to bigger business. If you've stopped by Free's MySpace page today, then you'll know she has a new blog up. There's some very exciting news at the end of her blog and I quote:

"But now I'd be honored if yall would do me a favor and play A&R for me... So every Tuesday for a month yall will get a song on myspace and you can add it to your page.. The first track should be up around 5PM today.. Holla @ ya girl."



I'm too ready for this. Y'all make sure to swing back over here to leave your feedback about the song.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not up yet maybe later, but i hope i ain't relly stupid but what is a&r!!!(lol)

FunkyFresh said...

A&R is short for Artist and Repertoire. Those are the people who listen to people's demos and are basically the middle men between the record label and the artist.

I hope the song is up today......or some time in the near future.

Anonymous said...

It's Call Me, but it's the full version, it's different from the one from this site, it's not the same one as the one of her Frees World Mixtape!

FunkyFresh said...

Okay, the song is "Call Me." I'm excited that there's finally music on her page.

Anonymous said...

SHIT THEY LOOK GOOD

Anonymous said...

can I take you out one night? Im 34, an artist, and Cincinnati's finest. el08eternal at hot male