Friday, March 17, 2006

Free On Your Airwaves

It looks like Free will be hitting your airwaves as soon as Monday, March 20, 2006. Vibe.com reported that she is now apart of L.A.'s 100.3 The Beat family. Free's show is supposed to air weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM Central Time. Damn, don't live in L.A.? Shoot, neither do I, but it's all good. You can listen to the station online, which I'm actually doing right now. Make sure you tune into your online station on Monday by clicking here.

Hey, remember this? I think we can put a check mark by that. LOL. Get it, Free!

8 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

Okay, if you're listening right now you know that Free isn't on the radio. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe she'll be on later today or tomorrow. I'm not really sure.

FunkyFresh said...

I know that she will eventually be on the radio, I just don't know when now. Like before, we'll just have to wait. It should be this week though.

Anonymous said...

I just went to that site and shes not on the DJ list.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to login as anonymous just now srry. I don't want you all to get me confused with that guy who normally logs in as anonymous.

Anonymous said...

i dont think she gon be on the radio in l.a. no time soon.

FunkyFresh said...

Free being on the radio is not a rumor. It is going to happen. Before it was publicly announced, a former employee of The Beat said so himself. Maybe it's not this week, but it's sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE...LIKE ALWAYS.

FunkyFresh said...

Free still isn't on the radio, but if you go to the main site, there's a ticker that says "The Best Things In Life Are Free."