Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just 'Cause

I haven't updated in a week, so I have a couple of "just 'cause" things to say....

First of all, today's my BIRTHDAY!

Secondly, I'm STILL looking for Free and AJ's commercial. I've heard that it's pretty funny and that both Free and AJ look nice. I haven't seen it yet and I'm jealous of everyone who has. LOL. I will say this though, I've learned a lot about product marketing from watching a day's worth of commercials on a certain channel. It's funny to see how commercials change throughout the day depending on who's watching. Anyway, I shall prevail in finding this commercial for your viewing pleasure.

I would greatly appreciate if y'all would visit the forum or leave a message on the tagboard.


I'm thinking about making a few changes to the site, major ones, but my lips are sealed for now.....................

Until then, for those of you going through withdrawals, here's an interview Free and AJ did at the 2nd BET Awards (I'm guessing). Enjoy!


Free and AJ Interview

No comments: