Friday, January 20, 2006

I illuminate the atmosphere a million watts strong....

"Before Free like BC your night was weeks long." Anyone know what Free song those lyrics are from? Hit me up if you know. Also, I've really appreciated your emails. Make sure to drop me a line if you have any question or just to make a comment about anything on the site. "Let's get down to business," shall we? I've updated a lot of things since my last post. Here's my grocery list of updates:


*Things For The House*

13 Pics

10 Interviews/Articles

4 Video Clips

1 New and Improved "About Free" section. You can catch an in depth bio on Free at the link below.
http://ohfreeonline.blogspot.com/2005/12/free-recommends-you-read.html



Shouts out to DJ Enuff, who's birthday party is going down tonight at Mansion aka Club Exit in NYC. Hopefully, Free will be in attendance along with Mary J. Blige and the energy god himself, Elephant Man.

And oh, before you leave, check out the clip of Ludacris in the booth over at the "real" Bassment with Tigger. He spits a little line about Free in there.
Just click play and enjoy the likes of Chris Luva Luva.



1 comment:

FunkyFresh said...

Y'all better come on with the come on and answer this lyrics trivia. LOL.