Sunday, January 29, 2006

Free's MySpace.

Before we jump into the big stuff, let's dabble in the simple things first. I have more updates for y'all. I added......

A couple of pictures.

A clip from the "Fighting Temptaion" Making The Video.

Marky Mark's "Good Vibrations" video. You can catch Free at the very end of the video with 2 other dancers. Free is the girl in the middle breakin' it down. Big, HUGE shout outs to Nailah for putting me onto this. I sincerely appreciate it.


And if you've checked out the navigation bar, you've noticed that a link to lyrics has suddenly appeared. That's because the majority of songs in the Media section now have lyrics to go along with them. I had to go, "Stop, wait, reverse the tape," a million times on some of the songs, but it's all good. I hope you guys check it out and use it for the greater good of the people. You know what that means......kareoke anyone? LOL.

Now, on to bigger business. I was watching MTV2 the other day and I heard Busta Rhymes and DJ Clue talk about their MySpace pages. Well, I ventured over there to see if Free might have one of her own, and lo and behold, I discovered a few. Why I never thought of this before, I don't know. Anyway, there are 3 different pages about Free. One is just a fan page for her
but the other 2 are the pages in question.

I can say for sure that one of the pages is totally bogus. The info on this site is way left and doesn't come close to the truth. You can check it out for yourself by clicking on the link. (
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=25849923 )

I can't say the same for the remaining site. Now, either this person knows Free really well or it is actually Free. What do I think? I think this person could quite possible be Free. The thing the person said about liking rock music kinda rang true for me. I remember Free saying that she liked Maroon 5 and 311. Most of the things written by this person sounds similar to things Free would say. But don't take my word for it, draw your own conclusion. If you want to play Sherlock Holmes yourself, you can compare Free's writing in her former blog to the writing on this particular MySpace.



Free's Blog

"Free's MySpcae"


I think I'm going to stop by there later and leave a comment. I mean, what have you got to loose? The worst case scenario, it couldn't be Free or..... it really could be. So, my people, until next time, keep your head up and keep it righteous. This is FunkyFresh and I'm out.

*P.S. Couldn't none of y'all figure out the lyrics trivia? Come on man. All y'all gotta do now is look in the lyrics section 'cause I'm that good. Nah, I'm only playing. Y'all see that I switched it up on you, right? That's because the lyrics I had up there before were WRONG. Yep, I'm pulling an Oprah. I was so wrong about them, those lyrics were actually by the other female on the track. So for all of y'all questioning if Free really used to "stay blunted," STOP 'cause it's not true. My partial lyrics source had the parts backwards. Anyway, holla at me if you know the answer.

10 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

I have seen all of those pics, but the J-Lo picture is kinda suspect because I've never seen it in that size. I was happy about "Free" speaking about the album. I'm excited. Hopefully, this person is actually Free. And if this is actually her, than it probably is an easier way for her, like she said, to keep us updated on what's happening.

FunkyFresh said...

Yo, y'all are too crazy! LMAO. I already know who the person is but shhhh.....don't tell nobody. LOL.

Anyway, before we get too excited, there's an age listed on the site, which I don't know if that would be like Free to do that or if it's true. Other than that, everything looks legit.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see but Lawd knows I'm excited!

FunkyFresh said...

No, she hasn't added me yet. I think there are some technical difficulties with MySpace right now. They said that the comments and IM were having some problems and will be back up soon. But I haven't checked today so I'm gonna go over there and see.

FunkyFresh said...

How are you kind of sure it's not her? You know something we don't? Don't hold out homie. LOL.

Anyway, for those of you asking to be added as a friend, hold on, that feature of MySpace is down right now, along with a couple of other features. So don't get offended if you don't see your face up there soon.

Anonymous said...

i looked at the site and it says that she is 29 thats kinda fishy but its probably her real age...she looks like she is around that age...but if its her i will be surprised...but its alot of celebrities who have myspace and blackplanet...i hear some people say it in their songs.

FunkyFresh said...

There are a lot of celebs who have MySpace pages. So it wouldn't be unlikely that Free would have one. Like I said in my post, both Busta and DJ Clue have one and there are tons of others. We'll just have to wait it out and see.

FunkyFresh said...

There's a new add to Free's page so maybe those of you, including myself, who requested an add will be up there soon.

FunkyFresh said...

Okay, Ahmad, I see you homie. Get it how you live then. I'm glad y'all got your adds. I'm illiterate at this MySpace thing so I probably did it wrong.

FunkyFresh said...

Thanks man. If I figure out a way to contact them, I will. I've already tried other Free spots but I haven't checked there yet. Thanks for the idea.

FunkyFresh said...

I was added as a friend and didn't even know it. LOL.