Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors.

Okay, y'all know Free stays in the rumor mill like she is the CEO of that mess. That being said, what are some of the craziest rumors you've heard about her? Drop me a line in the comments to tell me what's up. I'll start off. This rumor is from AllHipHop.com, back in August '05.


FREE ESCAPES DRAMA?

Free’s been too quiet. Now, I head that Free barely missed a boatload of drama recently. There is a shoe store in Boston, her native land that she was supposed to buy into. However, I heard that shop got raided and busted for a myriad of offenses (you know what!). Apparently, the owners were living so flashy that it tipped authorities off to some suspicious activity. Initially, I was told that Free was busted too and made a prompt exit from “106 & Park,” but now I see that’s not the case. She was close to being part-owner or investor, but it never materialized, from what I hear.


Where in the hell did that come from? SMH, people talk too much. I told you one of mine so now you have to tell me yours. Hit me up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that one was crazy but the one were she suppose to be pregnant by jay z was crazy.....people these days say the dornest things....they need to get a life and stop worrying about her personal life

FunkyFresh said...

There were so many versions of that rumor that it was ridiculous. I think Jay and Free "dated," if that's what you want to call it, 3 or 4 years ago before Beyonce. I know they did a song together, which I heard was crazy, but nothing more. People are still trying to keep that rumor alive. SMH.

FunkyFresh said...

Free being 37. WTH?! You cannot, I repeat, cannot be 37 and born in the 1970s. The math just doesn't work out.