Thursday, January 05, 2006

It ain't nothin' on my mind but Georgia.

You're probably wondering what I'm talking about. But do y'all remember the post I made called "Airport Run In?" Well, when I first read that Free was in Savannah, Georgia, my first thought was, "What was she doing there?" I heard a while back that she was supposed to be doing a play down there but it never panned out. In my "Happy New Year!" post, Anonymous wrote:


"if u live in atlanta u was seeing a lot of free anyway....but i wish her album will come out this year...i wish she would start back host 106 and park along with aj....i love them together."

Now, I know Free has a few ties in ATL. Of course, she was at Luda's birthday party in September, but what else is there? Could Free be working with certain producers or even living in the A? Or could it be something else........? Oooooh! I ain't said nothin' but a word so take my comments as pure speculation. But if that is what she is doing down there, get it how you live Free! Nah, I'm only playing, but hopefully she's down there working hard for her place in '06. Anyway, if you know better than me about Free's business in Georgia, hit me up with what's really good.

*P.S. Texas killed it last night against USC. Vince Young is absolutely crazy! Shout out to all the Longhorns fans.

3 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

Sorry FREEXCRAZISMONEY1, but I had to delete your posts. I appreciate your Sherlock Holmes abilities, but I don't feel comfortable with that type of info on my site. It puts Free in an unneccesary dangerous position. Please try to refrain from posting that info on other sites. Thanks.

FunkyFresh said...

I haven't been on for the last couple of days and I had no idea that it was up here. Please, if anyone saw the info, don't distribute it or abuse it. That's an extreme invasion of privacy.

FunkyFresh said...

FREEXCRAZISMONEY1 it's cool, but you and I both know that you wouldn't want your personal info out there like that. I know you didn't mean anything by it but let's all try to put ourselves in the other person' shoes. It's cool though.