Friday, December 30, 2005

And the winner is.....

The remix to "Wait." According to the "What's your favorite Free song?" poll below, 30% of you chose Free's nasty, yet crazy, verse on the Ying Yang Twins' remix. "Wonder Why" came in second place with 16%. Over at PJ Butta's Bootlegs, the "Wait" Remix has been downloaded 18,042 times and is still #3 on the Top 5 Downloads. The song has actually been apart of the Top 5 since the beginning of the summer. "Flow so properly, you'll see Free's like WHOA!" LOL. Anyway, here are some reviews from the Platinum Users on the site.

"Now that's what I'm talkin bout! I never get to hear Free do her thang but she put it down!" ~tam7ho

"This is so off the chains. Even though, Missy didn't whisper, her rhyme was tight. Busta...OOOOOOHHHHH!!! AND FREE!!! I knew she had it in her, I didn't know she'd let it out though. I can't wait for Free to drop her album. And to think, the Twins didn't even plan to release the original..." ~lil_britt

"I've been waiting on FREE get right for a minute and she did on this track." ~hard2benn

"Off The F*ckin Chain..........My girl Free had the coldest part. Who would of known little Free would have came out like that.......Big Ups to Busta also." ~s3xy_canc3r16

"I been heard this and when i first heard it i thought free was nasty ugh..lol but on tha real that's my n*gga this sh*t is fiyah." ~boogiegurl04

"There's no words to discribe this song. I heard it longgg time ago and I still love it. I think it's wayyy better than the original and Free showed her freak side in her verse (lol). But this song I the hottest and I'm really feelin this beat!!!" ~lilrbabygirl_08



**I didn't realize before that only users could comment on posts, so now comments are open to any and everyone. Feel "free" to tell me what's really good.**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never knew that free was on that song until aj said something about it on 106 and park....i went out somewhere in atlanta and it came on the radio and i was like that cant be free....but i kept listening to it and i didnt know she had that much freak in her....but thats my dawg

FunkyFresh said...

Hey, like Ludacris said, everyone has a freaky side! That song held a lot of controversy for Free, but what you HAVE to remember is that she is an artist and a human being. Period.

Anonymous said...

I don't know whats up with free sometimes she acts like she wants a image of a innocent woman, and other times she acts like she could care less what is actually going on in her life and what usher and lutacriss is actually saying about her in there music. IT SEEMS as though they are using her for her body and publicity for themselves and a.j. is the only one that ever truly wanted her body for a whole life time. but she looking money and not true love which will always be a,j,. It is a real shame, Whats going to come of all of this dirty rapping in the long run?