Sunday, December 04, 2005

"Diamonds on my neck. Di-diamonds on my neck."

Since we're on the subject of the oh-so-lovely ice, I thought I would give you a few more photos of the type of jewels Free rocks. These kind of photos are very rare though, because Free doesn't really wear too much jewelry.


This picture is from BET's "15 The Hard Way" campaign. As you can see, Free is doing it way big with the diamond cross, bracelets, and ring. And, oh! Don't forget the earrings.






Free is sporting a couple of sun necklaces and a charm bracelet that actually spells out her real name, "Marie," at BET's Spring Bling '05.





Now, for the unforgettable "F" ring. Fabolous gave Free this ring last September when he came on 106 to premiere his new joint "Breathe." During a video, Fab jokingly "proposed" to Free, handing over the canary yellow diamond ring. Just as he was about to bounce, she commented that Fab took the ring back. They both laughed but Fab said that Free "gave it back." So, who has the ring? Free does. The following day, at Free's "Break! Celebrity Pool Tournament," Fab gave the ring back to her. How do I know? She was seen flashing the ring at the tournament and on the 1000th episode of "106 & Park." That sh*t is crazy. Just look at that ring! You can click on the link below to see a pic of Fab presenting Free with this amazing ring, this time for keeps.

http://tinypic.com/i78jg5.jpg

1 comment:

FunkyFresh said...

LOL. If I tell you how many times I've been asked that question you would be amazed. Yes, that is me, the infamous Fresh. I don't have an AIM screen name but you can drop me a line on here for now. I think a little later I'm gonna put up some contact info for you guys. Thanks for stopping through.