Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Vote or Die.

Now that y'all have checked out the majority of Free's tracks, what's your favorite? Personally, I really like Wonder Why, Shook Up, Caught Up, and..............yes, the infamous Wait remix. Everyone wanted to hear that song 'cause they heard Free had gone crazy on it. I don't care what anyone says, Free made that song. But that's just MY opinion, so tell me yours. If you like a song that's not listed on the poll below, drop me a line in the comments.


What's your favorite Free song?

Patriots

Can't Stop The Shining

Fighting Temptations

Gotta Leave

Wonder Why

Shook Up

Ghetto Love

Wait (Remix)

Caught Up

Focus (Remix)

Other





Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

FunkyFresh said...

I really like the way Free sounds on "Call Me," it's just not one of my favorite songs of hers. You're definitely right about the singing and rapping thing. That is a hard thing to find.