Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My goodies.....

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and as my late gift to you, I have some goodies. I've updated a whole bunch of things so here we go. There are tons of Free pictures added to the photo section, many which have never been seen before, like the one above. There's also a new song on the media site called "Just Because," which was a joint that Free did with fellow Bostonian Ed O.G. back in 2001. The lyrics for "Shook Up" have been added as well. And for those of you unable to find Free in Rah Digga's video, you can catch her about 1:57 into the video singing the chorus. She's sitting on top of a couch on the left side of the screen. That aside, what did y'all think of the Canibus record "Here 4 Free?" Drop me your opinion in the comments if you will. Even though I've got all these updates, I'm down and out when it comes to a certain song. I can't seem to find the remix to "You Don't Know My Name" with Free on it to save my life. If anyone has it, holla at me so I can put it in the media section. It would be greatly appreciated. Until next time, I'm out.

*P.S. Did anyone else hear that Free was on the Russ Parr morning show today? We don't get his show down here, so if you did actually hear her on the radio, let us know what she said. Thanks in advance.

No comments: