Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Russ Parr Morning Show

It looks like some people were receiving Free radio these past couple of days. Free filled in yesterday and today for Russ Parr on his morning radio show. For those of you who don't remember, she hosted the R&B and Hip Hop Billboard Awards with Russ last year (the picture above). Now I'm told that she didn't actually say anything about what's going on with her, but that she was really good. I checked the message board for the show today, and they were going crazy for Free, which is always good to hear. Remember this rumor from AllHipHop.com?


OK, I’m hearing that Free might be coming to the radio in New York City. I won’t say who, because nothing is finalized. But, I’ll just say that she might be coming to compete with another so and so that is faring pretty well in the Big Apple.


Could radio be one of Free's many next moves? We'll just have to wait and see.


**Update** I received this email last night from Alvin aka A-Man, the creator of Free's Fan Club. I was unable to listen to the show online because I couldn't find where you could, but if any of you did, holla at me.

Free has been sitting in for Russ Parr on his morning show in D.C.. I don't know if she will be on all this week but you can hear the show 6 A.M. till 10 A.M. EST at . Free sounded happy and was having loads of fun on the show.

No comments: