Wednesday, February 01, 2006

NBA All-Star Weekend

I don't want to overshadow my previous post about Free's MySpace (please check that out and leave your comments), BUT I have to bring y'all the exclusive news. After all, I do claim to be your #1 source for everything FREE. So, don't let nobody tell you I didn't have this info first.

Anyone live out and about the Houston area? If so, you're in luck 'cause Free will be down there for this year's NBA All-Star Weekend. She will be on hand for Magic Johnson's Hoop Magic basketball game, just as she was last year. Stedman Graham (Oprah's man), Julius Ervin, Moses Malone, Big Tigger, actor Chico Benymon, Jamie Foxx, actress Kenya Moore, Bow Wow, Mike Jones, Terrell Owens, Dallas Cowboy Julius Jones, and Kanye West are also set to be in attendance of the event. I stole this little tid bit from this week's edition of Jawn's Juice. When I get more info I'll let y'all know.

"I'm gotta do it B-I-G now." And I'm out like "pheeeeeeewwwwm!" LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats defintely appreciated.. Now we just need some exclusive pics..to go alog with the exclusive news.

FunkyFresh said...

Don't worry. When I get 'em, I'll give 'em to ya. :)

Anonymous said...

i have noticed that she is a deep lover of basketball because on the show majic johnson gave her some shoes and she said that she was gon wear them to play ball...but she cant beat me lol.

FunkyFresh said...

LOL. I know she can shoot though. I thnk she has a very good relationship with Magic due to their involvements in community and charity projects. She's been coaches for things like this a lot for other celebs like Magic, Tigger, and Clinton Portis.

Anonymous said...

are you serious because i live in houston and if she is gonna be there i might just stop by and see if i see her there so i hope you are right because that would be really cool to see free in person

FunkyFresh said...

I'm so sincere when I say that I think she will be down there. She was at this same event last year, so most definitely she'll be in H Town.