Friday, November 18, 2005

Airport Run In.


This was posted in AllHipHop.com's Rumor section a few days ago. Like I said, y'all shouldn't believe the hype. I think this rumor only resurfaces because people are looking for a flaw in Jay and Beyonce's relationship. I mean really, it can't be that good, right? Nah, I'm only playing. LOL.


FREE’S PERFECT (ACCORDING TO MY HOMEY)

Speaking of blessed cuties…my man Javon says, “What's going on, illseed? I’d just like to respond to the rumor about Free being pregnant. Well, I ran into Free at the Savannah Airport on October 24 and she was not pregnant. I was actually in line behind her at the security checkpoint and we talked for about 10-15 minutes. She was very down to earth and she really left a great impression on me. If she is pregnant, she's not that far along to be giving birth especially after I just saw her two weeks ago with a perfect body.

No comments: