Monday, November 14, 2005

Surprise!


I am extremely shocked, and I'm sure the rest of you are too, but Free didn't have a baby. SMH. Anyway, this is from AllHipHop.com's rumor section.

FREE’S BABY WENT HOME WITH ANOTHER COUPLE.

From what I understand (basically heard), Jay-Z's right hand man Ty Ty and his girlfriend were the ones blessed to have a newborn baby – not Free and Jay! All this madness was going down last week, because people were saying that Free (formerly of “106 & Park” had Hovie’s baby boy. There are now pictures floating on the net about this one. If you don’t know who Ty Ty is, he’s been Jay-Z homey forever, but people might recall he’s accused to spraying R.Kelly with mace. I believe he’s the centerpiece of a new lawsuit by Kellz against Jay. I told y’all Free was in Washington D.C. just last month hosting a Millions More Movement show with Chuck D, Public Enemy and a slew of others. Congrats to the lucky pair. And as for Free - keep hope alive!

2 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

I'm pretty sure that Free doesn't know about this site and I don't know anyone who knows her. A few people post here, but I'm just getting started so hold on. LOL. And thank you for the compliment. I truly appreciate it.

FunkyFresh said...

Thank y'all for stopping by. Make sure to check back for updates or to just holla atcha folk. Thanks for the compliments.