Saturday, November 05, 2005

Give us FREE!

BET WON’T GIVE YOU FREE…

Why was Free absent from the BET anniversary celebration? Well, I have told you all once and I’ll tell you again As much as I like Free, a certain big wig at BET does not. The Boston beauty doesn’t get along with some of the top brass at Black Entertainment Television, from what I heard, and is excommunicated! Now, this rift is so pronounced and deep that I heard she’s basically banned. But she is happy and BET is happy with their nice show. Still, I’ve received word from my peeps and Free’s out enjoying life. And that’s the way it should be! But, don’t expect her at any BET events for…well, forever.


http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=870

1 comment:

FunkyFresh said...

Yeah, that would be me. I actually don't know what Free is doing now, but I have reason to believe she is definitely working. Maybe it's movies, maybe it's music, maybe it's shoes. Any way you put it, I really think Free is on her grind right now waiting for the right time to bounce back. She's a fighter so anything is possible.