Monday, November 28, 2005

Whoooooosaaaa!

Okay, now that I've cleared my plate of burdens, let me tell y'all what's really good. The picture below of Free and Tigger was taken at BCC and FAMU's Classic Weekend. Here's a personal account from Nbeach55 over at Free's Fan Club, who was actually there doin' it up way big. So shouts out to her for the info.

"What's up! Free was doing her

thing here in Orlando, Fl. She and Big Tigg hosted a Hip Hop Jam concert for BCC and FAMU Classic weekend.When asked what she's been doing? FREE replied "Just chillin". We know how cool FREE is, so she and Tigg was holding it down! She's still as beautiful and stylish as ever![still pimping her boots]. I just hate I couldn't get close enough to get their autograph they were being heavily guarded !!"

No comments: