Monday, November 28, 2005

Thou shalt not steal.

Before I give y'all the lowdown, I got some things to say in order to exhale. I was gone for quite some time, that's why the site hasn't been updated. But lo and behold, I came back to find that some of my sh*t had been straight jacked right from under me. I went to another Free site and saw MY info in someone else's post. How did I know it was my sh*t? Well, I know my sh*t when I see my sh*t and THAT was definitely my sh*t. The info that was jacked was MINE, it was personal information that only I had, no one else. Now, I'm not gonna say any names, but I don't appreciate that mess AT ALL. I can't stop anyone from reading what's on this site and putting it on another, but can I AT LEAST get some credit? How about a courtesy of....? Please, act like you know I was at least one of the FIRST people to give you that exclusive sh*t. Trust me, I'm not mad, but next time, damn, drop a plug for me or something.

No comments: