Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Damn, Free at last!

Okay, I told y'all I was gonna be ghost for the rest of the week, but I had to keep you posted on what's really good. Free is back so "F" what you heard. This is from AllHipHop.com's rumor section.


FREE IS BACK!

Y’all don’t hear me, man! Free ain’t going nowhere! She has a new joint with the Canibus man that I proudly present to you. The song is called “Close To Me” and I have used MegaUpLoad so I don’t blow AHH’s servers out of the water. I know you all will be downloading this like crazy. Seriously, the song is nice and Free can spit! But, those of you like me know this already, because she’s been rapping for a minute! And for those of you that STILL think Free is pregnant or washed up, check out the picture! And, you know, haters like Chimdi need to get a over it - Free is here! BET, Deb Lee, Bob Johnson, Stephen Hill - somebody-Bring Free back. When "106 & Park" Freestyle Friday rappers are calling for it by dissin' Julissa...come on. The song is below!

Canibus feat. Free-Close To Me
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JME8838

I think the "Boston Bean" just brought it home with this one!

1 comment:

FunkyFresh said...

I don't know why that link isn't working for you Ang, but here's another one especially for YOU. LOL. You have to copy and paste it though.

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19DQ8YAA500DB03PHKS4XLIBM0