Monday, February 27, 2006

Lines of Communication

As you all can see, the new tagboard is now up and running. Drop me a line and tell me what you think or just leave a general comment. I still want you guys to leave comments under posts, but the tagboard is a way for us to communicate about anything at all, not just one particular topic. And yes, a message board is coming your way, I just need to get everything right for the unveiling. The picture on the right is what I'm drawing my inspiration from to create the board. I hope y'all enjoy the tagboard and please, LEAVE A MESSAGE!


*Derrell, I am so sorry for the mistaken identity email. That is truly my bad and I'm sorry for the mistake. I'll send you a never before seen picture of Free. Once again, I'm sorry and I hope that makes up for it. :)

No comments: