Monday, February 27, 2006

Back In The Day

Let me address this right quick and get it over with. Some of you might have seen this clip that seems to be running rampant on the Internet all of a sudden. It's a performance of Bobby Brown at a Boston award show in 1987 with Free making a cameo on stage for a little bit. People are questioning Free's supposed age (nothing new by any means) and are talking crazy. I'm not even going to say anything more about this topic 'cause y'all already know how I feel (see "You Can't Do That"). SOHH.com posted the clip in one of their blogs and one of their users said it best:

"everybody get old,but if you still got talent and make your mark thats all that counts,muthaf**kas act like you are dead when you are in your late 30's are 40's, i mean hell the best rappers are older now and the older singers are way better in any form,so get that young sh*t outta here,youngstas are stupid period,i'm ashamed of my generation,wish i was 40 haha" ~Yall Stupid


LMAO. Let me not say anything else before I get myself in trouble. Just watch the clip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel them on that...young people these days think that u have to be young to be in the game...its people doing good that are older than Free...as long as she makes good music i'm gon listen to her.so step ya'll young game up and come join the big league.