Sunday, February 12, 2006

Maybe Not.....

There's something that's been bothering me about "Free's MySpace." Yes, everything else looks legitimate, but the pictures that were in question before seem to be available to anyone who wants them. Meaning, the pictures aren't exclusive, they are just pictures that can be found anywhere on the Internet. That isn't the thing that's bothering me though. It's the caption under one of the pictures marked "B-Ball charity event '05." At first glance, I thought the pic was from at least 2004, but it turns out that it's from 2003. That is extremely suspect to me, I think Free would have known when she was at an event. Shoot, at least the year. Also, the picture with Jennifer Lopez has the same tag on it as noted on another site.

I wouldn't expect much from that MySpace anymore, so don't get your hopes up too high. I apologize to all of you who truly believed, including myself, that that was Free's page. But like I said before, the worst case scenario was it could not be Free. We've lost nothing and gained nothing, but yet we must press on. LOL. Hey, you've always got me. Until my next post..... love, live life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was not her because of the way that page was..but i think she has a page on blackplanet.com...her name on there is free_106_N_park..if im not mistakin thats her name on there. but that page was bogus.

FunkyFresh said...

Yeah, the Black Planet page was an imitation too. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting on Free.

Anonymous said...

yea....hopefully she come on here and says something but we'll just have to see.