Friday, February 17, 2006

Oooh, I think I like this.....

I was messing around the other day on the Internet, and I stumbled across a site that I had never seen before. It's a fan club called Marie Wright Paradise, created in th name of Free. I really like this site and I'm kidna mad that I didn't discover it before now. The site seems more geered towards just talking to each other, which I like. You get to see what people think of certain things concerning Free. I absolutely loved the polls that were conducted on there; they were very creative. To check out the site just click on the link to MarieWrightParadise, but you have to become a member in order to see all of the messages. Since we're on the subject, I know there are some other Free sites out there. So, tell me which ones you know of and visit often. I'll try and put up a special section for the links and sites you provide. Enjoy!

*That is a mean picture of Free.

3 comments:

FunkyFresh said...

Come on, I know y'all know of some fan sites. And I also know that y'all are becoming members of the group. How do you like it.

Anonymous said...

Damn free,
Girl you lookin' good! Don't get me wrong, I love D@#! but you look amazing. I didn't you had it in ya girl.

Unknown said...

I love that ASS!